Ellison dies are wooden blocks made for use in a hand-operated die cutting machine that will cut a design in paper, cardboard, corrugated paper, all types of fabric, rubber, magnet, sponge, plastic and more. No more scissors! It's the easy way to cut out shapes or letters.
- Please visit our Ellison dies collection page to see which dies are available. SPL owns several hundred dies, all available for public use.
- Use of the Ellison Machines is free; however, you must provide your own paper or other materials. Paper should measure roughly 5"x6". Folding a 8.5"x11" sheet into quarters generally works as well. The machine will usually take 4-5 sheets at a time.
- The Ellison Machines are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Donations are accepted but not required for the Ellison Machines. Donations are used to purchase new dies and maintain the equipment.
- If you have a specific die request, let a staff person know.