Reserves or holds can be placed on books or other items that are checked out. Check the catalog to see if an item is checked out or not. To request items SPL does not own, please fill out an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request.
- You can place reserves in person, by phone at (419) 826-2760, or online by logging into your patron account.
- You will be notified by phone or by email when the reserve item has come in. Phone is the default contact, so let us know if you would like to be contacted via email instead.
- Items on reserve will be held for five days behind the front desk. You can pick them up any time during that period.
- DVDs and Internet computers may not be reserved.
- Items on reserve for another person cannot be renewed.
- If you place a reserve on an item included in the Ohio Digital Library collection, it will ask you for an email, and you will be emailed when the item is available for checkout.